DURHAM COUNTY (WTVD) -- Multiple agencies were battling a structure fire that was spreading into a wooded area in Durham County.
Crews responded to the call on Wanderlust Lane near Skyline Drive around 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Fire officials told our crew on the scene that the fire was caused by a propane tank explosion in the garage of a home on Wanderlust Lane.
No injuries have been reported.
No other information has been released at this time.
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
ABC11 has decided to slowly reduce the number of stories on the website that have a comments section. We believe very strongly that our audience should have an opportunity to discuss and debate events in our world, however, we have not been able to moderate the comments as well as we would like. Instead of hosting a platform that could allow a few loud and ugly voices to dominate a conversation, we want to encourage everyone to join us on our social media platforms and speak out there. Facebook: facebook.com/ABC11 Twitter: twitter.com/ABC11_WTVD
Officials: Structure fire spreads into Durham County woods
More TOP STORIES News