Unattended cooking causes fire at Durham townhomes

DURHAM, North Carolina (WTVD) -- A Durham fire started by unattended cooking at the Seven Oaks Townhomes displaced over a dozen people on Sunday.

Officials said that the fire started at about 3:05 a.m. and it took over 33 firefighters to put it out.

The fire caused no injuries but displaced a total of 13 people.

It was determined that the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.
Related topics:
durhamfire
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.