ZEBULON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A house fire left two people hospitalized in Zebulon on Wednesday morning.
The affected home is on Karial Court off Old Bunn Road. Sometime around 2 a.m., first responders found two females inside the home, which was fully engulfed. Both were taken to WakeMed Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
ABC11 video from the scene showed fire crews putting out flames and smoke still emerging from the home around 3 a.m. Several emergency vehicles were there.
A firefighter had minor injuries from overheating. How the fire started is not known.
ABC11 is working to learn more about this story.
3 hurt, including firefighter in Zebulon house fire
More TOP STORIES News