WAKE COUNTY (WTVD) --Firefighters had bring in water to battle flames and heavy smoke that engulfed a Fuquay Varina home Thursday morning.
Around 7 a.m., fire crews were called to the 3500 block of Wiltree Drive after smoke was seen billowing from the southern Wake County house.
About 15 minutes later, firefighters said the roof was starting to collapse from the blaze.
Authorities said crews had trouble putting out the flames because they had to truck in water since homes in the area used well water.
No injuries were reported. It is unclear what sparked the fire and if anyone was inside the home at the time.
ABC11 will update this story when more information becomes available.
Report a Typo