Fire breaks out at Garner home

EMBED </>More Videos

Fire crews are working to learn the cause of a fire that broke out at a Garner home early Monday morning. (WTVD)

Fire crews are working to learn the cause of a fire that broke out at a Garner home early Monday morning.

The fire started before 2:30 a.m. at a home on Verde Glen Drive.

Officials said a man and his dog were home at the time but made it out safely.

The cause of the fire has yet to be determined; however, they believe it started in the back of the house.

The Red Cross was on scene to help the man who was displaced.
Related Topics:
firebuilding firewake county newsGarner
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)