• BREAKING NEWS Watch live: Lawyers try to prove prosecutorial misconduct in Durham double-murder case

Recycling business catches fire in Fayetteville

Firefighters responded to a fire at a business in Fayetteville Monday night.

It happened at ICAN, a construction waste recycling center, in the 1000 block of South Eastern Boulevard.

Video from the scene showed smoke pouring from the roof of the business around 10 p.m.

The extent of the damage is unknown.

Report a Typo
Related Topics:
news fire Fayetteville
(Copyright ©2016 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments