The list was released Thursday as part of a public records request by ABC11 Eyewitness News and other media outlets.
- Omar Brown, Former UNC Player
- Mahlon Carey, Former UNC Player
- Vernon Davis, NFL Player & Former Maryland Player
- Christopher Hawkins, Former UNC Player
- Michael Katz, Sports Agent - Rosenhaus Sports
- Hakeem Nicks, NFL Player & Former UNC Player
- A.J. Machado, Florida Jewler
- Todd Stewart, Ties to Pro Sports Financial
- Jennifer Wiley, Former UNC Tudor
- A person from Miami whose full name is not known
Most, if not all, of the individuals have been named in previous reports. However, two high profile names are absent from the list.
Sports agent Gary Wichard of Pro Tect Management, is not listed. The NFL Players Association determined Wichard had impermissible contact with UNC's Marvin Austin and suspended Wichard for nine months.
Also not listed, NFL player Kentwan Balmer, who is represented by Wichard. Former UNC player Cam Thomas said in August that Balmer paid for him and Marvin Austin to fly to California for a workout.
In a letter released with the list of names, UNC would only say, "A number of media outlets have reported that Kentwan Balmer may have provided impermissible benefits to a Carolina football player and that Gary Wichard of Pro Tect management had impermissible contact with a Carolina football player."
UNC went on to say, "This is a complete list of all of the individuals and organizations identified by the University at this time."
The university does say some of the individuals may be affiliated with organizations or other individuals that were outside the scope of the investigation; "Mr. Vernon Davis may have included his brother, Mr. Vontae Davis, in some contacts with UNC football players. Mr. Hawkins may have included Mr. Martin Blazer in some contacts with UNC football players."