Assisted living home evacuated due to fire

December 20, 2012 7:05:25 PM PST
Elderly residents of an Apex assisted living center had to be evacuated due to a fire Thursday evening.

It happened around 8:30 p.m. at the Brookridge Assisted Living Facility in the 300 block of Lynch Avenue.

In all, 49 residents were forced out of their homes due to a utility room fire.

There's no word yet on what cause the fire.

Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments