Man facing sex charges involving children, woman

Thomas Arnold Flora (Photo courtesy of the Raleigh Police Department)

June 26, 2013 1:18:46 PM PDT
A 31-year-old man is facing several charges in connection with alleged sex offenses committed over multiple years.

Raleigh police arrested Thomas Arnold Flora and charged him with several counts of indecent liberties with a child, indecent exposure and 2nd-degree kidnapping involving various offenses that happened between May 2010 and June 2013.

According to authorities, Flora made inappropriately suggestive remarks to a 13-year-old girl in 2010.

Over a year later, police said Flora attempted to kidnap a 12-year-old girl on Deep Hollow Drive in Raleigh.

Then in April 2012, he allegedly exposed himself to and inappropriately touched a 4-year-old girl on Deep Hollow Drive before trying to kidnap her.

Months later in August, police said Flora grabbed the arm of 6-year-old boy.

The most recent incident happened earlier this month on June 17, when police said he exposed himself to a 35-year-old woman.

Further details about each incident have not been released. However, authorities have said all the incidents were random and that the victims did not know Flora.

Police also said all the victims described seeing a green Dodge truck during the encounters.

An investigation is ongoing at this time. Authorities are asking anyone who believes they may be aware of any other incidents or suspicious activities involving Flora or his vehicle is asked to contact the Raleigh Police Department's tip line at (919) 834-HELP.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Load Comments