It began when deputies were called to check on suspicious activity at the Super Star Motel at 3226 S. Wesleyan Blvd.
Deputies searched a motel room and found five bricks (250 bindles) of heroin, three grams of marijuana, and $359.
Seven people were arrested and taken to the Nash County Sheriff's Office:
- Shellie Anne Inscoe, 30, of the 2600 block of Leggett Road, Rocky Mount;
- Dominique Deontay McNeil, 23, of the 600 block of Walnut Street, Wilson;
- Lucia Anne Ponce, 26, of the 2000 block of Herndon Village Way, Raleigh;
- Jasmen Terrell Terry, 25, of the 100 block of Weavers Circle, Rocky Mount;
- Autumn Hon, 19, of the 6000 block of Highway 58 N, Elm City;
- Tyone Dean Hardy, 39, of the 300 block of Nelson Street in Rocky Mount;
- Cierra Danielle Corbitt, 28, of the 100 block of Dogwood Drive, Tarboro.
All were charged with one count of trafficking opium or heroin, one count of felony maintain a dwelling for controlled substance, and one misdemeanor count of possession marijuana up to an ounce.
All received a $275,000 secured bond and their first appearance was set for Tuesday in Nashville District Court.