Shefinds.com is for fashion and beauty items. Momfinds.com is for moms and children. Madhok says she and her shopaholics find the latest, most fashionable items and the best bargains.
The latest craze on shefinds.com is online sample sales that can save you up to 80 percent off of designer goods.
Madhok recommends the following sites:
- For comparing prices, visit, prontostyle.com. The site compares fashion items so you don't have to go to multiple stores looking for deals. She also recommends shopstyle.com.
- For cash back, visit Bank of America's site, additup.bankofamerica.com. BOA negotiates special deals with more than 300 retailers, including Best Buy, Victoria's Secret. At the end of the month, consumers receive up to 20 percent cash back.
- For catching price drops, visit pricespider.com. The site will e-mail you when the price on an item drops.
- For free shipping, visit freeshipping.org. The site lists free shipping codes and sites that offer free shipping.
- For online coupons, visit retailmenot.com. The site allows you to search a retailer's coupon codes and includes crowd sourcing -- where people vote online to determine expired coupons or coupons that do not work.
- For gift cards, visit plasticjungle.com. The site allows you to swap your unwanted gift cards.
But before you begin shopping anywhere, Madhok says be sure to Google a store you're not familiar with along with the word "fraud" or "scam" for red flags. You also can go to ripoffreport.com to see if someone has complained about a retailer or if someone has had a problem with a retailer.