RALEIGH --You won't get rich, but you can pick up some extra spending money if you're willing to surrender your time to online marketers.
Sites that gather feedback on products and services are sometimes willing to pay for the information.
- www.surveyspot.com which pays up to $5 for each survey you complete. I also has a drawing every three months where you can win $1,200.
- www.cashcrate.com which pays just 50 cents for each survey, but it does offer one or two a day so it can add up.
- www.mysurvey.com pays in points. Once you accumulate 1000, you can get $10 or choose from a list of prizes.
- www.inboxdollars.com doesn't want you to answer questions, just read emails. The rewards aren't as big as the survey companies, but you can win gift cards every couple of months if you check them out regularly.
- www.globalopinionpanels.com is a company that sends out full size samples for you to test.