Electrical fire breaks out at NC State

A small electrical fire broke out at McKimmon Center on n NC State's campus Tuesday

July 26, 2011 7:28:18 AM PDT
A small electrical fire broke out on NC State's campus Tuesday morning, causing a building to be evacuated.It happened around 8:15 a.m. in the boiler room at the McKimmon Center on Gorman Street and Western Blvd.

The Raleigh Fire Department was able to quickly extinguish the flames. No injuries were reported.

Officials say the building should reopen by the afternoon once the smoke has been cleared.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook

Load Comments