On Friday, agents with the Lee County Sheriff's Office arrested Jimmy Jackson Sr., 61, of the 1400 block of Black Road in Cameron.
Jackson was charged with:
- three counts of possession with the intent to sell and deliver cocaine;
- two counts of sell and deliver cocaine;
- one count of felony maintaining a vehicle used for the storage and sales of an illegal controlled substance;
- one count of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia;
- one count of possess for sale alcoholic beverages without first obtaining the applicable ABC permit and revenue license;
- one count of sell alcoholic beverages without first obtaining the applicable ABC permit and revenue license;
- and one count of possession of a firearm by felon.
Jackson was jailed under a $30,000 secured bond.