Man killed in possible turkey cooking fire

November 26, 2009 8:25:23 AM PST
Authorities are investigating a fire at a Lenoir County home that killed a man.

Firefighters were called to a home on Robert. E. Lee Drive off of Neuse Rd. around 8:30 a.m. Thursday.

According to authorities, the fire was the result of cooking a turkey. It is not clear if the man was frying the turkey when the fire started.

Authorities have not released the victim's name.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook


Load Comments