Fetzer was back in front of the cameras Monday - just a week after revealing a billboard in downtown Raleigh demanding answers from Governor Bev Perdue about significant contributions to her 2008 campaign that Fetzer claims are questionable.
"Governor Perdue brags about hiring a private person to audit her campaign account," Fetzer said. "I hope she did not pay them a lot, because it seems that these press conferences are doing a better job at finding irregularities than her audit."
Fetzer pointed out two large contributions to Perdue's campaign - questioning whether businesses asked their employees to give the money, which is illegal.
Last week, Governor Perdue returned $48,000 in similarly questionable contributions as the state elections board investigates all the 2004 and 2008 gubernatorial candidates.
At the moment though, it's focused on former governor Mike Easley's campaign.
But once again, Fetzer has asked the elections board to direct its attention to the current governor.
"I do think the state board of elections should be doing more," Fetzer said. "We have been saying that since October, actually."
A spokesman for the Perdue campaign tells ABC11 Eyewitness News that "we are unaware of any problems with these contributions and Mr. Fetzer has been unable to provide any information that would support his allegations." "If there is any evidence that these contributions were improper, we will of course take appropriate action, but right now there is none," spokesperson Marc Farinella said.
The spokesman also points out some of the contributors Fetzer raised questions about also contributed to the campaign of her GOP rival in 2008, Pat McCrory.
"Mr. Fetzer has conveniently overlooked this fact and has decided to exempt Republican candidates from his finger-pointing," read a statement from the Perdue campaign.