Fire breaks out at Durham apartment complex

The fire broke out in the third floor unit at an apartment complex in the 1400 block of Chapel Hill Street.
May 12, 2013 10:58:27 AM PDT
Fire broke out at a Durham apartment complex Saturday night.

Officials said the fire started on the third floor unit in the 1400 block of Chapel Hill Street around 9:07 p.m.

Flames and heavy smoke were pouring from the windows, but everyone made it out of the building safely.

Fire officials said the fire was accidental and appears to be an electrical malfunction.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments