Gas leak prompts evacuation at Fayetteville Olive Garden

August 16, 2013 7:59:25 PM PDT
A gas leak caused crews to evacuate a Fayetteville Olive Garden restaurant Friday night, according to officials.

Fire officials and haz mat teams evacuated the restaurant at 234 N. McPherson Church Rd. while they searched for the leak.

Twenty minutes later, crews reopened the restaurant. Officials said they traced the leak back to a faulty meter.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook