The Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign said Thursday that the President will visit Greensboro, High Point, Kannapolis, Salisbury and Hickory on Friday. He is also set to stop in Gastonia and Asheville.
- President Clinton's schedule for Friday:
- 7:45 a.m. - Solutions for America event at Bryan Family YMCA in Greensboro.
- 9:30 a.m. - Solutions for America event at High Point University Slane Student Center in High Point.
- 11:30 a.m. - Solutions for America event at Historic Salisbury Train Station in Salisbury.
- 12:45 p.m. - Solutions for America event at A.L. Brown High School in Kannapolis.
- 3:30 p.m.- Solutions for America event at Highland School of Technology in Gastonia.
- 5:30 p.m. - Solutions for America event at St. Stephens High School in Hickory.
- 8:15 p.m. - Solutions for America event at Asheville High School in Asheville.
The visit comes one week after he stumped for his wife in Charlotte and Cary.
The Clinton campaign has not released details on his stops.
Chelsea will also be campaigning for her mother in the Tar Heel state.
She will attend the Young Democrats of North Carolina 80th Anniversary Convention on Saturday at 3:45 p.m.
The convention will take place at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Research Triangle Park.