Eight forced from homes by Raleigh fire

Eight people were forced from their homes early Friday by a fire at a Raleigh duplex.
September 27, 2013 4:27:15 AM PDT
Eight people were forced from their homes early Friday by a fire at a Raleigh duplex.

It happened just after 1 a.m. at the Raleigh Club Apartments on Poole Road.

Everyone was able to escape without injury, but their homes are a total loss.

Firefighters said the cause of the blaze was accidental.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments