The fire started around 3:30 p.m. in the 1200 block of Schaub Drive at the Driftwood Apartments.
Officials told ABC11 the fire started on the stove in a third floor apartment.
The fire was mostly contained to that apartment, but flames spread to a neighboring unit, causing minor damage. The unit where the fire began suffered major damage, according to fire crews.
Both units are not livable because firefighters were forced to cut power to both apartments.
The American Red Cross is helping those displaced.
No injuries were reported.
Classifieds | Report A Typo |
Send Tip |
Get Alerts | See Click Fix
Follow @abc11 on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook