School's stove catches fire

November 30, 2009 8:52:31 PM PST
A small fire caused big concerns at a school in Moore County Monday night.Firefighters were called to Union Pines High School in Cameron just before 7 p.m.

School administrators say a small fire started inside an oven that was left on. The only damage was to the oven.

However, there was a basketball game being played at the school, so firefighters evacuated everyone until they figured out what they had on their hands.

No one was hurt.

Further details about the incident have not been released.

Send pictures | Classifieds | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts
Most Popular  |  Follow abc11 on Twitter  |  abc11 on Facebook


Load Comments