No appointment is needed for the $30 flu shot or $50 pneumonia shot. FluMist, the nasal spray vaccine, will be offered only at the Commons Building for $30.
- The following clinics will offer the flu vaccinations:
- Wake County Commons Building on Carya Drive in Raleigh
- Northern Regional Center on E. Holding Ave. in Wake Forest
- Eastern Regional Center on Dogwood Drive in Zebulon
- Southern Regional Center on N. Judd Parkway NE in Fuquay-Varina.
The Durham County Health Department is also offering influenza vaccinations to both adults and children on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m. while vaccine supplies last.
The Health Department is closed the first Wednesday afternoon of every month.
The fee is $25 for adults and children that do not meet the criteria for free state-supplied vaccine.
All children six months through 59 months of age, regardless of insurance status, may receive state-supplied influenza vaccine at no charge while supplies last.