Raleigh family escapes from burning home

RALEIGH

It started just after 6:30 p.m. at a home in the 3200 block of Harmony Court.

» Click here to view a map of the area «

Authorities said the fire started on the first floor and quickly spread throughout the home.

One person was taken to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation.

About 80 percent of the house was damaged, according to fire officials.

The cause of the blaze was ruled accidental.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook

Copyright © 2020 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.