FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. --
Firefighters say smoke was pouring from a home in the 63-hundred block of Fanning Circle, off Timberland Drive, in Hollywood Heights Subdivision when they arrived Tuesday morning.
The blaze was reported around 7:30 a.m.
Firefighters put out the flames and said the cause appears to be accidental - possibly sparked by a faulty heater.
The home was still being repaired from a fire sparked by a pot on a stove in May.
No one was hurt.
See It On TV | Report A Typo | Send Tip | Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook