Fire damages Fayetteville home

Firefighters say smoke was pouring from a home in the 63-hundred block of Fanning Circle, off Timberland Drive, in Hollywood Heights Subdivision when they arrived Tuesday morning.

November 12, 2013 8:45:36 AM PST
Firefighters say smoke was pouring from a home in the 63-hundred block of Fanning Circle, off Timberland Drive, in Hollywood Heights Subdivision when they arrived Tuesday morning.

The blaze was reported around 7:30 a.m.

Firefighters put out the flames and said the cause appears to be accidental - possibly sparked by a faulty heater.

The home was still being repaired from a fire sparked by a pot on a stove in May.

No one was hurt.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook


Load Comments