Fayetteville home damaged by fire

September 20, 2013 8:06:28 PM PDT
Fayetteville firefighters battled a house fire Friday evening.

It happened just before 10 p.m. at a home in the 1000 block of Leroy Drive, near Ames Street.

Firefighters say it appears the blaze started in the stove. It was quickly extinguished.

Seven people who lived in the home are now looking for a place to stay.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

See It On TV | Report A Typo |  Send Tip |  Get Alerts | Send us photos
Follow @abc11 on Twitter  |  Become a fan on Facebook