RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- An N.C. State student who was living off campus died Monday of an accidental overdose, a university official said Tuesday.
The male student, who has not been identified, had been hospitalized because of the drug-related incident.
It's the 10th student death at N.C. State since the beginning of the school year.
In February, 21-year-old Patrick Thomas Sullivan was found dead at an off-campus private residence. His death was also ruled accidental.
After Sullivan's death, the Student Mental Health Taskforce released an 89-page report with proposed solutions to what is seen as a growing crisis at N.C. State. The university held its latest "wellness day" recently in response to rising mental health challenges faced by college students.