Clinton nomination 'biggest crack in that glass ceiling'
Taking on the role of devoted political spouse, former President Bill Clinton declared his wife Hillary Clinton an impassioned "change-maker," serving as character witness for her on the night she triumphantly became the first woman nominated for president.
More U.S. & World News
- Interactive Radar Map
- HEAT WAVE CONTINUES
- Camp Kanata working to keep campers cool in heat wave
- Heat wave! Just how hot is it?
- Homeless shelters wave white flag on heat
- This dog loves the water fountain
- This great white shark gets up close and personal with a fisherman
- Air Quality Alerts issued across North Carolina
- What's a derecho? The violent weather phenomenon you've probably never heard of
- How to tell if you are dehydrated as temps heat up
- Too hot to fly? Here's how heat could delay your flight
- Two North Carolina teens struck by lightning on Florida beach
- PHOTOS: ABC11 at day 2 of the Republican National Convention
- PHOTOS: Baton Rouge police shooting
- The most powerful images in the wake of the Dallas police shooting
- PHOTOS: July 4th fun and fireworks
- PHOTOS: Wild late June storm in Central NC
- PHOTOS: Attack at Ataturk international airport in Istanbul
- PHOTOS: ABC11 viewers share their selfies on National Selfie Day
- Car shredded by crash with Raleigh bridge
- North Carolina Amtrak offers $5 summer kids deal